Sports Friendship Day
Out of an abundance of caution and in the interest of the health and safety of all who participate, this year’s Sports Friendship Day has been cancelled. We understand the disappointment that comes with this decision, as Sports Friendship Day is one of the highlights of the spring semester. The situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) is rapidly evolving and with many unknowns regarding the transmission of the virus, the decision was made to cancel this year’s event. We look forward to the next Sports Friendship Day here at Saint Vincent.
Good Sports, Good Friends, Good Times!
Sunday, March 22nd - Cancelled
Carey Student Center/Fred Rogers Center
Saint Vincent College invites you to our 36th annual Sports Friendship Day. Our Benedictine tradition means sharing hospitality, possessions, joy and, most of all, our heart. We have received much and would like to share some of this with you at our home -- the college campus.
1 - 1:30 p.m. - Registration in Carey Student Lounge
1:30 - 2:15 p.m. - Opening Ceremony (Carey Gym)
2:15 - 4:15 p.m. - Sports Activities (Carey Gym)
2:15 - 4:15 p.m. - Crafts (Carey Shack)
2:45 - 4:15 p.m. - Group Sing-Along/Karaoke (Carey Performing Arts Center)
4:30 - 5:15 p.m. - Mass (Mary, Mother of Wisdom Student Chapel)
5:15 - 6:15 p.m. - Dinner (Carey Gym)
- Sports Friendship Day is designed for persons ages 7 to adult.
- A Saint Vincent College student will assist each participant throughout the afternoon.
- This event is limited to the first 120 reservations, after which a waiting listed will be created.
- Casual clothes and tennis shoes should be worn.
- Parents and guardians of participants are welcome to attend the events and join us for dinner, free of charge.
- For cancellation due to weather, please listen to KDKA - 1020 AM.