LATROBE, Pennsylvania – The Saint Vincent College Herbert W. Boyer School of Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Computing’s pre-professional health committee has announced that six seniors have been accepted into and will attend professional health schools following their May 11 graduation from Saint Vincent.
The students include:
- Kylie Bible, biology major from Flintstone, Maryland, who will attend Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tennessee, to pursue a doctor of optometry degree.
- Michael Cooper, biology major from Harrisonburg, Virginia, who will pursue a doctor of osteopathic medicine degree at Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine at Virginia Tech.
- Taylor Easter, biology major from Manns Choice, who will enroll in Life University’s chiropractic program in Marietta, Georgia.
- Katherine Guevara, biology major from Honolulu, Hawaii, who will attend Creighton University’s School of Dentistry in Omaha, Nebraska to pursue a doctorate in dental surgery.
- Jennifer Larnino, a biology major from Carnegie, who will pursue a doctor of osteopathic medicine degree at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Bradenton, Florida.
- Benjamin Watt, mathematics major from North Huntingdon, who will pursue a doctor of medicine degree at Penn State College of Medicine in Hershey.
PHOTO: Bottom row (left to right): Kylie Bible, Taylor Easter, Katherine Guevara. Top Row (left to right): Dr. Michael Rhodes (chair of Saint Vincent College pre-professional health committee), Jennifer Larnino, Michael Cooper, Benjamin Watt, Dr. Stephen Jodis (Dean of the Herbert W. Boyer School of Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Computing).
YouTube: Saint Vincent College