LATROBE, PA – Saint Vincent College Players will present three performances of the comedy “Play On!” at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 25, and Saturday, Oct. 26, and a 2 p.m. matinee on Sunday, Oct. 27, in the Performing Arts Center of the Robert S. Carey Student Center on the Saint Vincent campus.
Tickets are all general admission and will be available beginning one hour prior to each show in the box office of the Performing Arts Center. The theatre doors will open 30 minutes prior to the start of each performance. Cost is $15 for adults and $10 for children 12 and under. All Saint Vincent faculty, staff, students and Benedictines will be admitted free with valid ID.
Written by Rick Abbot and presented by special agreement with Samuel French Inc., “Play On!” follows the mishaps and obstacles faced by a theater group as it tries to put on a play, including a disgruntled cast and a rookie playwright who insists on continually changing the script up to the day of the performance.
The SVC Players production will be directed by Greggory Brandt, Saint Vincent director of stage and Summer Theatre. Christopher Plummer will serve as technical director and set designer and Beth Shari as costume designer.
The cast includes:
- Frannie Andreola, a sophomore biology major from Pittsburgh (15236), as Aggie Manville.
- Caroline Nelson, junior psychology major from Jefferson, Maryland, as Gerry Dunbar.
- Timothy Morris, junior biology major from Ebensburg, as Henry Benish.
- Maria Fetty, senior history education major from Pittsburgh (15228), as Marla Smith.
- Moira Sullivan, junior anthropology major from Waldorf, Maryland, as Polly Benish.
- Kyle Watson, junior integrated science major from Gwynn Oak, Maryland, as Saul Watson.
- Justin Massetto, junior computer science major from Murrysville, as Billy Carewe.
- Arielle Kreuzwieser, junior graphic design major from Canfield, Ohio, as Violet Imbry.
- Isabel Sicree, sophomore English major from Boalsburg, as Louise Peary.
- Micaela Kreuzwieser, senior English major from Canfield, Ohio, as Phyllis Montague.
Desmond Stone, a junior history major from Millersville, Maryland, will serve as stage manager, while assistant stage managers include Rachel Keller, junior biology major from St. Marys; Sarah Mott, freshman undeclared major from Greensburg; and Johanna Philips, senior English major from Baden.
FOLLOW SAINT VINCENT COLLEGE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
YouTube: Saint Vincent College