Oct. 18, 2019
Sixteen Saint Vincent College students from the Alex G. McKenna School of Business, Economics and Government will attend the 2019 North American Biz.ONE Conference in Indianapolis Oct. 28-30.
The SAP Biz.ONE conference serves as an opportunity for the SAP Business One community to share experiences, best practices, resources, lessons learned and other beneficial information. Educational sessions include topics such as SAP Business One’s latest features, data visualization and analytics and exploring the SAP software.
The students will be accompanied by professor Robert A. Markley, Jr., M.B.A., the Carpenter Technology-Latrobe Specialty Metals Sponsored Lecturer in the McKenna School and director of the SAP Business One certification program at Saint Vincent College, and Dr. Gary M. Quinlivan, dean of the McKenna School.
The students are all enrolled in the program, having received hands-on experience and classroom training on the SAP Business One software, which is used globally and is one of the most popular management solutions in the professional world.
In 2007, Saint Vincent College became one of the first partners in the SAP Business One University Alliance, which has since grown to include more than 3,500 schools from across 113 countries. The Saint Vincent SAP Business One program received worldwide recognition in February 2018 with the release of a video promoting its success that was distributed to both colleges and businesses around the globe.
The Saint Vincent attendees of the upcoming Biz.ONE Conference include:
- Andrew Johnson, junior finance major from Frederick, Maryland.
- Sam Hungerford, senior international business major from Allegany, New York.
- Kaitlyn Hinds, senior management major from North Beach, Maryland.
- Emily Potts, junior finance major from McDonald.
- Sarah Alesantrino, junior management major from Davidsville.
- Payton Knupp, senior management major from Latrobe.
- Claire Crater, junior finance major from Perry, New York.
- Kelsie Linden, senior marketing major from Hagerstown, Maryland.
- Lucy Volna, junior management major from Meadville.
- Saagar Patel, junior economics major from Bel Air, Maryland.
- Frank O’Shea, sophomore accounting major from West Mifflin.
- Lauren Zalich, sophomore marketing major from Latrobe.
- Josh Henn, junior management major from Cranberry Township.
- Camden Sarver, junior finance major from Gibsonia.
- Luke Mulloy, management: operational excellence graduate student from Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- Joel Robinson, junior management major from Sunrise, Florida.
PICTURE: From left to right - Andrew Johnson, Sam Hungerford, Kaitlyn Hinds, Emily Potts, Robert A. Markley, Jr., Sarah Alesantrino, Payton Knupp, Claire Crater, Kelsie Linden, Lucy Volna, Saagar Patel, Frank O’Shea, Lauren Zalich, Josh Henn, Camden Sarver, Luke Mulloy and Joel Robinson.
FOLLOW SAINT VINCENT COLLEGE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
YouTube: Saint Vincent College